Saturday 14 June 2014

140613 #방탄생일ㅊㅋ



정국아~❤

잘지내죠?? ^^

방탄소년단 일년 데뷔 추카추카!!! ★


I can't believe it's been a year already..! I have followed 방탄소년단 since debut, and my heart has swelled with love and pride time and time again over how far you all have come! You have gained so much respect and recognition, and I couldn't be prouder. Your music really changed my life. It broadened my horizon and made me love hip hop 방탄 style~^^

All of 방탄소년단 are such talented boys. You are all extremely dedicated to your work, and always shows a very hard-working side. At the same time its a pleasure to see you enjoying yourselves this much. 
You play hard, too. There's always lots of laughter, but you are always polite, bright, and humble boys who take nothing for granted, which in return humbles me.

But while I do love all of 방탄소년단, truly, nothing compares to you ♥ 1♥♥4 전정국 ♥ 
You are so beautiful my heart hurts just by looking at you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're cute, funny, silly, and I love how you can act your age, yet still show such care and consideration towards others. I love all sides of you. 
Regardless of your age, your abilities are astounding. So sexy when you dance, I lose my mind >< Your voice touches my heart and the sincerity and intensity you show heartfelt when you sing can always bring tears. Everything about you is truly breathtaking, and the more I get to know about you, the more my jaw drops. I'm always asking myself "is there nothing he can't do?!". 역시 황금막내 ♥ 

But what I think I love most about you, is that no matter how talented and confident and loved you are, you are never big-headed about it, you never let it change who you are. Always humble and grateful, always thankful and appreciative. It's truly admirable. 내 상남자~♥ I know you will go on to do big things with your life 전정국

행복하다 정국이? I know there are tough days and desires that doesn't sync up with idol life, but I really hope that you're happy. 방탄 life is fortunate in many ways, but it's also full of restrictions and lack of personal freedom and I hope you only stay as long as these personal sacrifices seem reasonable to you. 
There is never shame in following your heart and respecting your limits, and when you leave the limelight one day I will cry and miss you, but I want you to be happy more than anything else. That is all that matters to me.
Remember, it's about the process, not the result, and giving your best is always good enough! ♥

You will always shine, 정국이, you will always be special and like I said, I know you'll do great things, be it as part of 방탄 or later. 황금막내 will always shine! ♥ 반짝반짝 빛나는 황금꾹이얌~♥

방탄소년단 정국이 항상 응원할게! ♥ 앞으로도 화이팅!!! ^^ 

방탄소년단 사!!!

정국이 너~~~무 사영원히..ㅠㅠㅠ

행복한 하루 보내~^^


-


I know there are mistakes in both languages, but this was what I was able to put together with extremely short notice in order to meet Kookparazzi's deadline due to me leaving the country. 
plus it was handwritten and I only had 4 pieces of cute stationary so after the first mistake, the rest just had to stay and I crammed it all on 3 pages orz

and yes, I know I forgot to sign it. not that it matters. but still. ㅠ

I also joined her Message Book event just in case my letter would get lost in transit - which it didn't.
it's not the same as the letter. I only had 3 lines, and I knew I wanted to make it only in Hangeul which sorta put limits, but by chance I was able to get priceless help from Tia ♥


-



click to view full size