Tuesday 13 March 2012

#SHINeeIsBack - SHINee ♥

120313 - I wasn't sure if any group teaser would come out tonight and twitter was unusually dead, so it was completely random how I just went to check if a certain someone was on right around the time the other weekday teasers had been out. 
And as soon as the first person tweeted it all the lurkers came out of the wood works.


Brace yourself...




Legit tears over Ho's hair, like, what he hell?! AND THOSE SIDEBURNS AHAHA
And my presh flower child  


I really don't know what else to say about this picture except how is this French dream boy in any way possible??? 

"why is theme/s so inconsistent, did they just fuck? are they high? What is happening? will this have anything to do with the video AT ALL?"

All my feels in that comment. I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring~


No comments:

Post a Comment