Saturday 18 June 2011

SMTown Paris picture explanation

Here's the deal. We had bought two new cameras supposedly perfect for this kind of photography and videos. Turns out, not so much.

The zoom was fairly slow and as mentioned before the auto-focus was just ridiculous. It was pissing us off. I mean, seriously pull-out-my-hair/yell-at-the-sky PISSED. Often it would just not even try to focus. WTH?!
Or when they were far away it would focus on the hands right in front of us, but then when the artists moved closer the cameras would focus on the big screen instead. SIGH. Plus if they moved the slightest - which they obviously did - it was more or less a lucky punch if the picture turned out in focus.
And the amount of times people waved their hands or signs or fans or lightsticks in front of me when I actually had a clear shot was SO frustrating.

So unfortunately there's a lot of out of focus shots. I know, but feel free to point out how amazing it would've been if only that picture wasn't blurry anyway. The amount of "If only..." makes me cringe.
I've chosen to upload almost the lot though because these have sentimental value, blurry as hell or not. It'll probably be boring as hell  for you all, but since it's my blog.


But feel free to share if you find them good enough for that, but DO NOT crop my watermark, DO NOT edit, and please re-up in full size. please credit.

other than that I hope you enjoy, and as usual, thank you if you actually read through this entire post  



No comments:

Post a Comment