Saturday 18 June 2011

110610 SMTown Paris, part 8

feel free to share if you find the pictures good enough for that, but DO NOT crop my watermark, DO NOT edit, and please re-up in full size. please credit.

other than that I hope you enjoy 




KYAAAA~ SHINee dancing to Hello!!! I've missed that >.<

Oh, and SNSD and Onew's solo are in here, too.









*gulp*

They went straight to Ready or Not...


..and a feisty edition of 아.미.고. !





SING IT!

I love that neck 

HOLY FUCKING PINEAPPLES. Forget the derp, DID YOU LOOK AT THAT ARM?!? O.O

SNSD doing Hoot. Mads appreciated the outfits.... :b






I dunno...Somewhere around here they began Oh!

















OHMYGAWD. It's so freaky how far that girl can bend her pinky back!

Onew doing his Nessum Dorma opera solo. SO much better than 1st Concert!









Yes, these ↕ should be in reverse order but that what happens when you upload from two cameras. I could switch them, I could, but it's 3:44am so I'm not gonna!







No comments:

Post a Comment