Saturday 18 June 2011

110610 SMTown Paris, part 6

feel free to share if you find the pictures good enough for that, but DO NOT crop my watermark, DO NOT edit, and please re-up in full size. please credit.

other than that I hope you enjoy 



Super Junior came out and did Miracle and Dancing Out. Didn't know either /blames the SHINee bubble but it didn't stop me from singing and dancing along!

Hoooly adam's apple!












"##¤%&/&%&¤ auto focus!!! >.< OML








SNSD doing Genie. Ohmylord legs everywhere! I wonder how these short girls can make their legs look so long. I guess the trick is the short the pant, the longer the leg will look..



When your butts look like that you really shouldn't turn your backs to the audience. That's just mean >.<





LOL Hyoyeon reminds me of a little prancing pony :D

pex with Nu ABO. I did know this one thanks to Simon&Martina :P








No comments:

Post a Comment