Saturday 18 June 2011

110610 SMTown Paris, part 4

feel free to share if you find the pictures good enough for that, but DO NOT crop my watermark, DO NOT edit, and please re-up in full size. please credit.

other than that I hope you enjoy 




Girl time! First appearance by SNSD and, uh, as you probably gathered from his t-shirt Mads has a thing for Sunny!
And Super Junior further down.

The girls opened with Run Devil Run. I'd never heard it before but it was quite catchy. In fact the "you better run run run run run" part is stuck in my head in the annoying way..




They had their individual presentation. Thank god they're only 9 >.<

Yay, Hyoyeon! My bias got the biggest cheer :)


I dunno...


Then they did My Child and Kissing You. Didn't know any of them...



애교!!





This girl's Sunny in case you didn't know ;)









Super Junior made their first group appearance with Super Girl

















No comments:

Post a Comment