Saturday 18 June 2011

110610 SMTown Paris, part 3

feel free to share if you find the pictures good enough for that, but DO NOT crop my watermark, DO NOT edit, and please re-up in full size. please credit.

other than that I hope you enjoy 




LOL Yeah, so I guess the first picture speaks for itself :D Primarily a SuJu set with a little Key and Minho at the end.

My god, I laughed so hard at this, I cried! :D

Shingdong^^

Eeteuk, Shindong and Eunhyuk as, uh..Single Ladies :P


Oh, hai tharr, purrdy lady!

lol Their skirts were ridin' so high >.<


Joined by Lade Hee Hee to do Crazy In Love


Kyuhyun and Seohyun doing a ballad duet. I'd never heard it before but his voice is just....
















And out from the crowd appeared Key (and Minho apparently but I only had eyes for Key :D)!! Super shaky, but as you can imagine people were going NUTS as they made their way to the stage. They did a rap version of A-Yo with Shindong and Eunhyuk who came out from the crowd on the other side of the venue.








I love this shot



No comments:

Post a Comment