Saturday 18 June 2011

110610 SMTown Paris, part 12

feel free to share if you find the pictures good enough for that, but DO NOT crop my watermark, DO NOT edit, and please re-up in full size. please credit.

other than that I hope you enjoy 




That's right, people. Things were coming to an end :(

The finale song was Sorry Sorry. Great choice that everyone could sing and dance along to - and we did!

I don't know what it is, but as usual Taemin looks a bit lost and searching at times when he's not with his close hyungs..



Not sure what the deal is with Jonghyun and that camera and what he's filming for, but there he was again lugging that thing around.








Oi, so lost >.<








No, their eyes aren't closed, they're just being Asian. That's how we look! ^^
(Why does no one find that funny?)


Stupid people waving their stupid signs in front of my good shot >.<


This girl kept waving her fan right in my line of sight of SHINee at the end, so not many shots turned out. Unfortunately I was too far away from her to bring it down. Another girl kept waving her balloon in front of me at the beginning, but she was close enough that I could flick it and make her understand it was blocking my view.





That's all, folks.

To sum up, BEST NIGHT EVER!! I really hope SM stop all that nonsense about Asia being their first priority and bring back SMTown soon. Or at least SHINee. Preferably a little closer this time so I don't have to fly >.<

If you have read every word and looked at all the pictures I am deeply honoured. THANK YOU for spending your time here while I reminisced and spazzed *bows*.
Let's go together next time because didn't this just sound like so much fun?!? :D


3 comments:

  1. Haha:D your lens looks like focusing on only taemin;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I've been looking through your posts, and I really appreciate the fancams! The quality is soooo good O: And it's nice to see the performances again and up close xD

    And just a question, are you Danish? xD 'Cause if you are så hej! Dansker her BD Håber virkelig du også er dansk, ellers er det her pinligt LOL Men siden du nævner Remee og noget med en glad løve, så tør jeg næsten vædde på det. BD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youngri: You are so right!! Both my lense and me ;P

    Zarah: LOL Ja, jeg er dansk :D Og tak for roserne! Det er dejligt at vide, at andre også kan få glæde af det hele :)

    ReplyDelete