Saturday 18 June 2011

110610 SMTown Paris, part 10

feel free to share if you find the pictures good enough for that, but DO NOT crop my watermark, DO NOT edit, and please re-up in full size. please credit.

other than that I hope you enjoy 



After the presentation DBSK did The Sex Song Before U Go. They finished off with Keep Your Head Down. Didn't recognize it without the MV.






Yeah, all that pawing raised the roof..







Bonamana time!!











They also did A Man In Love but again I don't know that one so I can't distinguish the choreo in the pictures, but maybe around here?



Uhm, yeah, so Siwon took off his vest.. I was like, meh *shrugs*. Buff's not really ma thang. Mads on the other hand was oddly obsessed with getting a good shot.........




No comments:

Post a Comment